YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i am so inspired



Hello readers,
its been a week . or two weeks ? okay nevermind .
im so excited about a recents ad campaign from our big fashion industry
and of course i have save and download some of fashion photos frm tumblr .
There are so many , but what i pick for my post are only the one that inspired me a lot .
pssst , by the way i have a quick photoshoot :p i post it here too.My favorite one is from maje . i knew this brand yesterday from vogue and i really love it !!!!!!!! So i ve been watching all their collection . you can check it out too at www.maje.com . And by the way , i love jason wu for target look at their collection .. cute and also feminine . grate dress for work and also for relaxing.i wish i have one of them someday .Thats all from me .
Have a really nice weekend readers !


jason wu for target
maje
maje






Unbrand outer wear from mom -magnolia dress- unbranded ear rings -zara oxford shoes

Kindly follow me at