YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

If this was a movie

"I know people change , and this thing happen . But i remember how it was back then"

Well, Hello March !!! hello Readers !!!!
i know i havent post anything so long . well , busy , school stuff , bad weather , bad heart , slow internet , and bad mood are the reason why i havent post yet to this blog . Okay "If this was a movie " is a song by taylor swift *yes im swiftie :3* that kep spinning in my head recently ,and playing in my ipod . Some of youtuber covered this up , oh yes ! Maddi Jane won !Shes so good covering this . two tumbs up !!! By the way ......... March ....Nothing worse than the early March . Hard and full of heart broken .. but really i wasnt that giving up for everything . I am truly trying .But enough for broken hearted , !!! By the way im currently addicted to Dream High 2 , they showed up with a different store line ! Omo !! and of course the casts are new and fresh . JB , is one of the new cast . *crushed* *cute alert* .Hahahaha thanks to dream high they always teach me to dream and try hard for reaching my dream . *KEEP DREAMING !*

Now i post my photo wear my leopard collar dress . enjoy ;)



Say hello to my piw :*


Zara dress - Berre vintage bag -Little things she needs shoes